Blanca Monrós Gómez Fine Jewerly is seeking a full time production coordinator in our Brooklyn design studio.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone interested in learning all aspects of the fine jewelry trade and business in an intimate design studio environment. All of our jewelry is hand-made in New York City.
- Candidate MUST have some jewelry bench work experience!
- Be detail oriented, responsible, reliable, and possess strong oral / written communication skills with a genuine interest in jewelry production.
- The ability to multitask under pressure and deadlines, strong analytical and problem solving skills, and flexibility are also required.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suites, specifically Photoshop and InDesign would be a plus.
RESPONSIBILITIES may include:
- Running errands in the jewelry district on a weekly basis
- Jewelry assembly and fabrication: jewelry polishing, sawing, chain assembly, and more
- Maintenance of production book
- Ordering & organizing raw materials and supplies
This is the perfect opportunity for self-starter who will thrive in our intimate, hands-on environment.
Start date is immediate.
Application Instructions / Public Contact Information
Please send CV and cover letter to: email@example.com. Please include Production Coordinator in the subject field. No phone calls please.