Blink is searching for a highly motivated Business Development Manager located in Williamsburg, NY. Reporting to the CEO, the Business Development Manager will be a key addition to our enterprise sales team as we continue to scale globally. We are looking for highly motivated individuals with prior agency, media production & brand-direct sales experience who are passionate about hunting for new business along with cultivating existing relationships.
- Prospect and close new business opportunities with agencies, tech companies & brands.
- Leverage industry network to build new client relationships and develop valuable revenue opportunities along with scaling existing business
- Collaborate with all levels of contacts including media strategists, producers, art directors, technologists, and writers
- Drive in-person meetings within assigned territory
- Provide clients with creative consultation and introductory content strategy that inspire business development and commercial opportunities
- Ability to effectively communicate Blink Media’s value proposition.
- Translate client’s goals into digital content plans (social media, paid media, email)
- Help clients develop content that continues to reflect cutting-edge trends
- Conduct market research analyses (competitor, landscape, audience, social listening)
- Develop and manage content efforts across various social media channels
- Proactively explore strategies to expand our firm's creative capabilities in multimedia development
- Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Manage a high volume of weekly sales activities
- Accurately forecast sales pipeline
- Analyze, report, and optimize campaign performance based on data findings
- Minimum of 4 years sales experience in a fast-growing and complex sales organization, with a proven track record of hitting or exceeding quota
- Experience working with agencies, brands & media companies
- Rolodex of contacts at large brands & agencies
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building.
- Extremely proactive and upbeat with strong organizational skills
- Strong empathy for customers and a passion for sales and growth
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying customer needs
- Ability to problem solve, adapt, and grow quickly as we build the sales organization
- Comfortable with Excel, Google Docs, Salesforce CRM, and other technology solutions for driving sales
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Bachelor’s degree
What we offer:
- We are offering a highly competitive performance-based remuneration package, recognizing commitment and target achievements along with a full range of benefits.
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Business Development Manager.
Blink is a technology company disrupting the creative production and advertising industry. We have built our state-of-the-art platform that lives at the intersection of technology and content production. Our full-service approach to global production is informed by decades of newsroom experience and a heavy dose of startup hustle. With 22,000+ members in over 180 countries, the Blink Network of content creators is the world’s largest and most comprehensive collection of storytellers.
We partner with unique brands, media organizations, and agencies to deliver impactful stories to the masses. Our productions typically fit into the following categories: high volume production, branded content, image processing, and editorial curation.