Broken English Jewelry is synonymous with the laid-back luxury that defines how women wear their jewelry today. Among luxurious, carefully considered surroundings, Broken English showcases jewels that both set trends and reach far beyond them. Two things unite each store and define Broken English's enduring success: a commitment to exceptional customer service and to supporting the artistry and craftsmanship of the world's premiere designers.
Our boutique is one of the leading retailers of jewelry. We are looking for someone with superior customer service, sales background, computer skills, and, most importantly, a team player.
Assist in directing the efforts of, and is responsible for, the results of the store and sales associates. This includes but is not limited to: accomplishing and exceeding store wide sales targets, providing support to Store Manager, assist in training; coaching of retail staff, retaining and building client relationships, as well as actively seek new client relationships. This person must be energetic and enthusiastic, be willing to engage customers with a sales-minded attitude, and display pride in our stores through strong work ethics, organizational skills and cleanliness.
- Assist the efforts of the store and all associates at the location.
- Drive to meet and exceed performance expectations.
- Maintain solid communication and feedback relationship with main office, Operations Director and Store Manager.
- Ensure interior and exterior of the store is kept to company standards.
- Maintain teamwork, supportive and collaborative environment between associates.
- Assist in all store operational tasks (inventory, cash protection and loss prevention, overhead and supply costs, and any other tasks that might be required).
- Must have 3-5 years retail experience and at least 1 year management experience in luxury retail.
- Enjoy connecting with customers, staff, and corporate personnel, and demonstrate an enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Must be over the age of 18 years of age with college degree or equivalent.
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
- Be a clear thinker, ability to multitask, analyze and resolve problems and exercise good judgment.
- Display enthusiasm towards sales and customer service. Client book a plus.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to sit, stand or walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift, unpack, carry and move supplies up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as required.
- Retail store environment.
- Constant interaction with staff and customers.
- Must be able to work weekends and some holiday hours.
DOE / Salary / Commission / Benefits
Job Type: Full-time
To Apply: Please email your resume to email@example.com, subject line Assistant Store Manager.