Candidates should have 2-3 years experience in Retail or Studio Operations. Great working knowledge of Shopify preferred.
Must be a personable team player.
Type A’s will exceed in this role. Influencers probably won’t.
Please send CV & Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fulfill Accounts Payable as directed by Aurora
- Collect and remit payment staff invoices as per Aurora’s direction
- Submit payments for rent,ConEd,Verizon,National Grid
- Deal with building management for building & appliance issues
- Intern hiring, schedule managing and delegations
- Team NDA collection
- Annual Sample Sale organization
- Collaborate with Commercial Manager on Shopify functionality and optimization
- Managing window-washer, garbage collection and cleaning person, visits, payments, etc
- Supply management
- Daily customer service by phone and email
- Responsible for in-store sales and customer service
- Packing and shipping ecommerce orders
- Managing Shopify to accurately represent on hand inventory
- Managing Shopify products to represent accurate descriptions, shipping dates, and inventory
- Managing Presskit collection in Shopify
Manage sample loan requests and trafficking, including:
- working with the press to find the best assortment for loan
- retrieving the loaned samples at the end of the loan term
- maintaining accurate tracking on sample whereabouts at all times
- Pre-screen shipping documents for compliance (AWB, footwear detail sheets, certificates of origin, etc)
- If shipment is coming by freight forwarder, manage the pre-entry, customs and delivery process with Western Overseas or CAF
- If shipment traveling by DHL, in case of customs issues, work out compliance problems with DHL customs team
- Once shipments are received, leading the team in unpacking, QC, and allocation as per Brand Assembly’s ERM
- Pick and pack individual orders using Pick Tickets sent by Brand Assembly, gather shipping account information, create shipping labels
- Release orders as per payment collection progress. Credit approved orders can be released immediately, prepayment orders need to be held until payment is received.
- Push Brand Assembly to follow up on unpaid prepayment orders so that goods can be released
- Send tracking numbers to Brand Assembly when packages are shipped so that Pick Tickets can be uploaded as invoices to Hilldun
- Follow up to make sure invoices are being uploaded