Chillhouse is seeking two enthusiastic NY-based Editorial Interns to join our team for Spring / Summer who can work a minimum of three days per week. Internships are available in the editorial department for The Chill Times and in the Chillhouse marketing/events department. All candidates must have an interest in wellness/self-care. Editorial interns must have interest in journalism, relationships, career, travel, and home topics. Marketing/Events intern must be highly organized and responsible.
Editorial responsibilities include pitching and writing weekly stories, assisting with social media posts, video and photo production, going to events, and more. The intern will also assist in the development and execution of editorial content across all verticals on the site.
Marketing/Events Intern's responsibilities include assisting the department in activations, brand partnerships, content creation and management and more.
The internship is available to students who are eligible for school credit only.
The Chill Times intern:
- Work with the Editorial Director for content optimization
- Write weekly articles and assist with fact-checking, interviewing, and copy editing.
- Stay up-to-date with what’s going on in the wellness space
- Pitch and brainstorm new ideas and topics to cover on the site
- Assist with social media postings
- Assist with the production of video and photo production content
- Attend events on behalf of The Chill Times team
- Assist our partnerships team with event logistics
- Assist our marketing team with content creation across platforms
- Attend brand owned events & support where needed
- Assist our founder with miscellaneous creative tasks
- Availability three days a week
- School credit must be available
- Strong writing & communication skills
- Able to work quickly and efficiently on tight deadlines
- Has a sense of humor
- Knowledge about the wellness/beauty/health space
- Lives or about to move to New York
To submit your application, please send your resume and a brief cover letter to email@example.com, subject line should read “EDITORIAL INTERN" for editorial internship or "MARKETING/EVENTS INTERN" for marketing/events internship.