Danielle Nicole reflects a sense of casual and relaxed chic, focused on fusing both form and function for the modern woman. The brand represents a fresh twist on classic styling and incorporates detailed custom hardware and exclusive materials from all around the world.
Since its launch in 2006, Danielle Nicole has become a favorite of fashion editors, tastemakers and celebrities — including Oprah, Rihanna, Alessandra Ambrosio and Kate Hudson, and has been featured on Vogue.com, Women's Wear Daily, Glamour, InStyle, Elle and dozens more of Fashion's most elite publications.
The brand is currently sold in major retailers and specialty boutiques all over the world.
- Branding: Conceptualize and execute designs for the Danielle Nicole branding esthetic. Including seasonal campaigns, social media (Instagram), commerce website
- Manage social media platforms; creative assets, posting and curation
- Website design
- Manage email marketing strategy, oversee content, promotions, and email acquisition
- Execute marketing and promotional calendar to achieve sales goals
- Work with Creative Director on execution of all ecommerce photoshoots and marketing assets
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in fashion industry or contemporary graphic design and branding
- BFA in Graphic Design
- Positive, pro-active, problem solver
- Passion for fashion, digital retail, social media, photography
- Must have an excellent eye and attention to detail for typography, layout, and branding
- Experienced with current design programs/software (Adobe Suite — Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.) eye for photography (basic skills), design, typography.
- Ability to brainstorm and develop creative concepts that combine branding and commerce.
- Brand-sensitive eye for art direction, photo editing, cropping, and retouching.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
- Operating knowledge of Shopify Platform