Deborah Pagani is a fine Jewelry and Hair Accessories brand based in New York, started in 2008. Known for its fusion of art deco, hot glamour, and perennial elegance, Deborah Pagani has quickly become one of the most recognized brands in fine jewelry today. Having generated consistent editorial coverage, Deborah Pagani has been featured in the New York Times, T Magazine, Elle, W, and Harper’s Bazaar, among others. Pagani has recently launched Hair Objet, a new hair accessories line that merges her two passions and pays homage to her roots as a hair stylist. Hair Objet sets out to create luxury pieces that are accessible for her clients and social media followers with its dual functionality.
We are looking for an Assistant with a strong background in the beauty and accessories industry.
- Excellent time management, communication, and organizational skills.
- Excited about challenges and highly self-motivated. Willing to work across multiple job functions in a fast-paced environment.
- A passion for fashion, beauty, and culture.
- Strong writing skills with an attention to detail and grammar.
- Proficient in Adobe CS Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- An interest in digital marketing, logistics, and business planning.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Generate invoices and cost sheets for all newly developed pieces.
- Follow up daily with factories and partners on production.
- Assist in managing e-commerce and associated marketing initiatives.
- Responsible for e-commerce customer service and returns, representing the Deborah Pagani brand in an elevated and upbeat manner.
- Assist in creating content and upkeep of social media platforms, Mailchimp, press website pages, and e-commerce backend.
- Must have 1 year experience
- Must have stellar references
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Office Assistant.