Doucce Cosmetics is seeking a Content Creator intern to join the company's marketing department and assist with a wide range of daily tasks. Candidates should have photography and editing experience/skills. This internship will require 14 to 16 hours a week in our Long Island office. This is an unpaid internship with a flexible schedule. A travel and expense stipend will be provided.
Interns who can receive school credit for the completion of the internship are preferred. Start and end dates will depend on schools credit requirements.
- Assist the marketing team with identifying trends and design sets.
- Assist with shooting product images for social media and marketing assets.
- Assist with filming and cutting beauty tutorials
- Light photo & video editing (Premiere Pro Experience. After Effects is a plus)
- Photoshop experience including : Color correcting, retouching and isolation techniques.
Candidates should be:
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Well versed in photography & videoing.
- Have an eye for design and creativity.
- Strong time management, communication and adaptability skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Content Creator Intern.