Doucce Cosmetics is seeking a Social Media savvy intern to join the company's marketing department and assist with a wide range of daily tasks. Candidates should have experience working with major social media platforms. This internship will require 14 to 16 hours a week in our NYC office. This is an unpaid internship with a flexible schedule. A travel and expense stipend will be provided.
Interns who can receive school credit for the completion of the internship are preferred. Start and end dates will depend on schools credit requirements.
- Assisting with maintaining companies social channels (scheduling, posting, writing copy, etc)
- Actively engaging with the Doucce community by commenting and interacting with our followers on social media.
- Assist marketing team with photo/video shoots, if necessary
- Gather and record marketing data
- Support social media team with other requests as needed
- Help with events and activations
- Light video editing (Premiere Pro Experience. After Effects is a plus)
Candidates should be:
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Well versed in social & digital platforms
- Passion for the beauty industry
- Strong time management, communication and adaptability skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Social Media Intern.