Direct and manage the Edie Parker eCommerce business, online customer experience and digital marketing programs. Cultivate enhanced brand perception through careful management of content selection and deployment across digital channels. Achieve sales objectives through effective management of product, content, marketing, technology, media planning, email marketing, reporting and analytics, customer service and fulfillment as well as ongoing design and development of systems and procedures to best position the brand for exponential growth. Ensure the brand is continually generating content that will further business goals.
- Oversee digital marketing programs, including: email, SEO, affiliate, gifting, paid search, paid social, product feed and remarketing programs within given budget
- Manage email marketing strategy, oversee content, cadence, promotions and email acquisition to ensure email marketing strategy is best in class.
- Execute the marketing and promotional calendar to achieve sales and sell-through goals
- Work with merchant to ensure optimal assortment to meet digital customer demand.
- Manage development and oversight of customer acquisition, retention and segmentation strategy – building brand loyalty, engagement and awareness – definition of KPIs to gauge impact with digital CRM manager.
- Conceive, develop and execute comprehensive programs to enhance and grow the e-commerce business. And mobile stores.
- Evaluate potential new partners & plug-ins for the eCommerce site/business
- Create and own department budget and maintain departmental P&I.
- Overall responsibility for weekly, and monthly sales, inventory, sell-through, traffic and marketing reports. Analyze trends and compare to historical data.
- Prioritize and manage projects based on timeline, resources and budget.
- Oversee development and execution of seasonal content to highlight key brand initiatives, products and categories.
SITE MAINTENANCE / CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
- Direct and manage all aspects of the e-commerce business, online customer experience and overall digital marketing strategy
- Maintain the security and integrity of the website and related accounts – ensure optimal website performance, troubleshoot issues and oversee improvements and enhancements. Ensure the site is free of bugs, spelling errors, or subpar content.
- Oversee planning and oversight of new product launches including product photography, retouching, merchandising, inventory, descriptions, delivery dates, press, SEO and SEM campaigns.
- Responsible for departmental best-in-class customer service, appropriate policies, efficient order processing, fulfillment, shipping and returns now and moving forward in the future.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Experience with Magento
- Analytical and strong proficiency in Google Analytics
- Familiarity with e-commerce vendors such as Listrak, Pitney Bowes and Olark
- Experience managing ecommerce fulfillment centers and logistics
- Proficiency using Word, Excel, Photoshop
- Understanding and aptitude for working with e-commerce technology, platforms, content management systems, analytic tools, basic html
- Experience analyzing business performance, demonstrated success recommending and applying changes to improve site and sales performance.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Entrepreneurial, creative, resourceful, thorough, detail-oriented, analytical, organized
- 5 – 8 years experience developing and maintaining fashion e-commerce websites including leadership of the overall customer experience.
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Digital Marketing, & eCommerce Manager.