Edie Parker is a modern accessories label with an inherent sense of luxury, irreverence and wit. The brand evolved out of Founder and Creative Director Brett Heyman’s love of mid-century style. She is inspired by the post-war period of design innovation in America; both by the unexpected use of materials and the personal, artisanal way the product is manufactured.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Serve as Key Account contact for wholesale clients
- Partner with Manager to build and implement business plans by account to achieve sales, receipt and margin targets.
- Create opportunities & develop relationships with accounts
- Market outreach, scheduling and arrangements
- Present product line and sell to accounts during market appointments
- Responsible for order confirmations both in fashion and replenishment/ reorders
- Manage relationships with existing accounts including department and specialty stores
- Create weekly, monthly and end of season sales analysis.
- Monitor shipping and merchandise flow to optimize full price selling time.
- EDI functions; including adding products to catalogues for EDI compliant accounts
- Present ideas and strategies that drive store business within each category.
- Replenish accounts based on sales and advise on opportunities to exceed sales plans.
- During market visits, provide product knowledge clinics and gain a clear overview of the business potential per market. Analyze brand adjacencies, negotiate floor space and survey the general market for additional wholesale and retail opportunities.
- Enter and review orders ensuring strong classification coverage and brand representation per door
- Create collection recaps after sales campaigns including analysis of collection strengths and opportunities
- Maintain the highest degree of client service; act as a brand ambassador.
- Perform other projects, as assigned.
- Minimum of two years wholesale experience with some exposure to the luxury sector
- Knowledge, understanding and passion for the fashion and luxury-goods industry
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees at all levels of the organization
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Superior problem-solving skills
- Solid analytical skills
- Presentation skills including speaking in front of mid to large size groups
- Organization and time management skills; with an ability to manage tight deadlines and competing priorities
- Proficient in retail math
- Proficient in Excel, able to create Pivot Tables and Vlookups
- Proficient in PowerPoint, able to create presentation
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Account Executive.