Finn was created in 2005 as a fine jewelry line. With no formal jewelry training, Candice Pool Neistat has grown the brand and Finn is now sold online, in Barney's, and through multiple other independent boutiques.
The designs are sentimental, whimsical, and timeless. Each piece of jewelry is made by international craftsmen at the top of their fields in New York City. Navigating the maze of tiny workshops in the jewelry district, the Finn team sources only the best materials and artists. Since founding, Finn has received design awards, been worn by celebrities, and regularly graces the pages of high fashion magazines.
Together, Finn and it's sister company, Billy, are run by a team of 4 women in a downtown New York City office. Each person on the team serves an integral role in running the business-- and there is never a shortage of things to do. The environment is fast paced, scrappy, and fun.
This position is responsible for executing the day to day brand operations as well as high level brand projects. This position encompasses all aspects of a growing business and requires a high level of organization and creativity. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: overseeing all jewelry production in the diamond district, wholesale and e-commerce order fulfillment, customer service, social media management, website and creative content management and the overseeing of all custom and bespoke pieces. This role reports to the companies founder and requires someone who is a confident decision maker and thrives in an environment that is self-starting.
- Manage jewelry production, design execution, and quality control in NYC’s diamond district
- Maintain existing wholesale relationships, wholesale order fulfillment and special events
- Oversee invoicing, and generate cost sheets for all newly developed pieces
- Responsible for e-commerce customer communication, order fulfillment, and shipping timelines
- Work with Founder and client to create bespoke items like engagement rings and custom pieces
- Generate content for all social media channels, provide excellent service across all platforms, create bimonthly mailers for mailing list subscribers
- Manage and hire production interns
- Salary commensurate with experience
Who You Are:
- 2 year work experience in jewelry or related field
- 4 year bachelors degree
- Live in Greater New York City area
- Excited to grow and learn at a small company
- Have experience in production, design, or jewelry
- Have excellent time management and organization skills
- Entrepreneurial, excited about challenges, and highly self motivated Willing to work across multiple job functions in a fast paced environment
To Apply: Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org