HL Group is a fast-growing, dynamic New York-based Communications, PR, and Marketing Consulting firm seeking an Account Manager to work on a team serving fashion and lifestyle brands.
The firm specializes in marketing and communications strategies across fashion, lifestyle, interior design, spirits, media and entertainment sectors.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with senior members of team to secure strategic news coverage and product placement in national and key regional magazines, newspapers and online media outlets.
- Interface with client daily as relevant to press opportunities, event logistics, media monitoring, etc.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key journalists, fashion editors, stylists and influencers
- Manage logistics for targeted press events to support seasonal launches, collections, and other brand introductions
- Manage daily sample requests, product placements and media tracking
- Develop and maintain extensive media lists
- NYFW and special event support - list development, oversee RSVP management, management of weekly time & action calendars and seating
- Manage team of Assistants and/or Coordinators in sample trafficking efforts,
- Minimum four years of relevant experience on either the agency or client side, with proven experience securing product placement for clients and/or brands
- Relationships within the lifestyle media (specifically market editors and stylists) on both a national and regional level
- Experience with streetwear and/or fitness/wellness brands a plus
- Exceptional interpersonal, networking, and verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Exhibiting strong writing and communication skills
- Ability to manage one or more team members
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Senior Account Manager, Fashion.