TITLE: Temporary Position – Associate, Visual Merchandising
REPORTS TO: Manager, Visual Merchandising
TIME FRAME: May 15 2019 – September 15 2019 (flexible)
LOCATED: NYC Office (potential WFH capability)
JOB OVERVIEW: The temporary role of Associate, Visual Merchandising will be responsible for managing the day-today execution the IWD Planogram software on behalf of the International Cosmetics & Perfumes (ICP) brands, specifically The House of Creed. The Associate, Visual Merchandising role requires working in close internal collaboration with the Marketing and Sales Planning/Retail Operations departments. This role will also promote and maintain the intrinsic company culture that fosters the firm’s core values of: Transparency, Recognition, Accountability and Communication.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Organizing and updating planograms
- Resizing files for planograms
- Revising planograms for new visual initiatives
- Meeting data input deadlines
- Provide administrative support to the visual/marketing/creative teams
- Collaborates with Sales and Operations teams on all relevant programs
- Collaborates with Sales and Marketing for elements needed in new shop designs
- Updating and managing planograms for all store formats
- Embodies the firm’s vision to inspire our clients through beauty innovations and the narrative of luxury while championing company practices and culture
- Familiarity with IWD if not planogram in general preferred.
- 2 years’ experience in digital retail marketing.
- Prestige Beauty, and/or Luxury brand experience preferred.
- Proven track record of executing digital communication strategies.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Strong aesthetic sense and attention to detail that translates into all marketing messages.
- Proficient in MS Office applications: Excel, PowerPoint, and Word, Photoshop a plus.
- Positive attitude and demonstrates a high level of accountability and collaboration.
- Passion for all things digital, appetite to learn new skills and keep up with digital trends.
- Desire to work in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment while being adaptable to change.
- Willingness to work with a small team and take on new challenges as they arise.
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Temp. Associate, Visual Merchandising.