Illesteva is looking for an Account Executive to join our Wholesale team. Reporting to the President, this candidate will be responsible for selling the Illesteva brand, specifically within Speciality Stores. The position will be a mix of account management, brand positioning and active prospecting of new business. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, a team player with strong interpersonal skills, and an affinity for driving business.
The Ideal Candidate
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with buyers and store owners
- Strategize with wholesale team to establish targets and action plan
- Work closely with accounts to analyze orders and sell-through reports to ensure well-merchandised assortment of product and high sales figures
- Attend and prep for all trade-shows, domestic and international
- Work with existing and prospective accounts in showroom, making sure assortment reflects brand and client's customer
- Partner with internal departments to ensure effective office communication between all teams
- Develop new accounts and outreach strategy
- Travel as needed to service accounts with store visits, trunks shows, brand knowledge seminars, etc.
- Minimum 4 years of wholesale experience with emphasis on Speciality Stores (fashion accessories or eyewear)
- Knowledgeable of market and industry trends
- Strong people skills and positive attitude
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Flexible to work weekends and/or schedule changes
- Highly analytical with strong understanding of retail math
- Experience working within speciality and higher fashion markets across the US, Canada and internationally
- Strong prospecting (cold calling) and lead generation skills
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Account Executive.