Karla Otto Inc. is the leading international public relations and brand strategy agency for luxury, fashion, beauty, lifestyle, culture, art and design industry leaders. With 30 years of experience, the company spans nine cities worldwide with offices in Milan, Paris, London, New York, Los Angeles, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, and Munich.
Interns will be assisting the Fashion PR and VIP divisions.
- Managing sample trafficking using Fashion GPS
- Organizing the showroom for stylist pulls
- Gathering press clippings of client hits
- Assisting at Karla Otto organized events
- Assisting in daily research projects
- Must be able to receive school credit
- Good communication and organization skills
- An ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Great attention to detail
- A can-do attitude and desire to learn