Location: New York / Level: Associate / Function: Logistics / Type: Full Time
Lisa Marie Fernandez LLC, a women’s luxury designer brand that encompasses swimwear, clothing & activewear, is looking for a Global Sales Associate with a minimum 2 years wholesale experience within the premium market. Price point and market positioning are in the upper range of advanced / luxury designer.
* Build the brand profile and increase volume, distribution and profit in line with the company’s trajectory as an exciting leader within the category. * Support and manage direction of company sales to meet annual goals. * Execute strategies for expanding the company’s customer base.
The company is in an accelerated growth state. Sales staff works closely with retail, commercial, logistics, and design. MUST HAVE proven sales experience within the luxury market. Experience in swimwear / beachwear / activewear categories a plus. Salary on application and dependent on experience.
Position responsibilities include:
- Promote and grow the brand in all territories to both existing accounts and new accounts.
- Manage key wholesale accounts - organize and conduct sales appointments for the brand.
- Obtain order confirmations, deposit collection / payments, and ensure shipping of product is on time and cleared before the end of each season working in conjunction with CS, Finance and Logistics.
- Analyze sales figures and maximize sales opportunities.
- Act quickly on sell thru information to wherever possible place reorders on best-selling styles and inform buyers of in-season additions to capitalize on trends and augment sales performance.
- Provide in-season support with training and incentives.
- Work closely with department stores / brand managers to determine the right mix of stock drops to ensure stores’ sales plans are met.
- Secure new business opportunities, collaborations and sales.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
This position is for someone highly organized, hard-working, meticulously detail oriented and who possesses the below:
Minimum 2 years wholesale experience within the premium market.
- Existing strong & influential relationships with key retail accounts / stores.
- Target-driven sales approach.
- Proven track record of achieving sell in and sell out targets.
- Highly numerate and able to analyze and present sales data.
- Highly enthusiastic and presentable.
- Strong leadership skills and experience.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work fast under pressure - adaptable and flexible.
- Great understanding of social media impact & use of its tools to effect sales
- Willingness to travel.
- In depth knowledge of the North American & International markets / competitors.
- Excellent understanding of mathematics.
- Advanced sales, business development and negotiation skills.
- Strong product presentation skills and visual merchandising skills.
- Solid analytical skills when processing varied data from different sources.
- Good knowledge of Excel and ability to learn new systems.
- Experience with Shopify and Joor (Apparel Magic, a plus)
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Sales Account Executive.
Lisa Marie Fernandez - a leading luxury lifestyle brand - encompasses diverse swim, RTW and activewear categories. Directional, impeccable and functional, Lisa Marie Fernandez designs are sold worldwide in over 30+ countries.