The French jewelry designer Marie-Hélène de Taillac is looking for a sales professional to work at her store located in the Upper East Side.
We are seeking a eager and hardworking part time employee to start immediately with the opportunity to start full-time in the Summer.
We are looking for an individual who has a proven track record of success in luxury sales and is team oriented, organized and has an interest in fashion.
You will work between the hours of 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM, but due to the varied nature of your work, you may be expected to work additional time.
- You will ensure each customer receives outstanding service by brand standards
- You will execute the daily operational, day-to-day goals and priorities assigned by store management
- You will uphold merchandising and store cleanliness standards
- You will aid customers in locating merchandising in store
- You will answer customers’ questions and provide information
- Maintain collaborative partnerships with internal colleagues.
- 2 years experiences with luxury sales
- Must speak English language fluently
- Must have a proven success with driving sales goals and growing a business.
- Must be enthusiastic, energetic, highly motivated and outgoing. Excellent communication and follow-up skills are essential.
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Luxury Sales Associate.