Paul Wilmot Communications is looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic Account Supervisor to join its expanding Fashion team, which works in both men’s and women’s fashion and luxury watch and accessories brands. This dynamic position will work alongside the Director and Agency Executives to meet client’s public relations objectives, advising on strategy, coverage opportunities, strategic partnerships, influencers and events.
The ideal candidate for this role will possess a breadth of experience across men’s and women’s fashion, as well as demonstrated success with brand launches, product placement, securing executive profiles, large scale events, and managing and mentoring Senior Account Executives and junior PR staff, while liaising with the social media teams to ensure a collaborative strategy.
- Oversee and implement impactful integrated communications strategies on behalf of clients, including comprehensive press campaigns, features, product reviews, compelling digital and influencer activations;
- Lead agency’s relationships with the Fashion and Accessories Directors
- Expert in fashion industry as a whole; offering competitive insights on other brands outside of the clientele
- Primary liaison with client’s Senior PR & Marketing staff
- Responsible for quarterly planning for client campaigns and launches
- Supervise / review all client relation documents (including public relations plans, status reporting, meeting agendas / recaps, event coordination, press communications)
- Proactively seek positive editorial and feature placements; work with division to brainstorm additional media activities, ensure activities executed and followed up accordingly
- Conceptualize creative influencer and press mailers
- Liaise with broadcast and social media teams on meeting client deliverables
- Present out of the box ideas for partnerships and content creation to add value and enhance client results
- Review and approve budgets with client and Agency Executives
- Act as liaison between the Agency Executives and clients for all account issues / problems
- Act as an effective leader and positive role model by providing professional guidance and support to junior staff members
- Set forth clear training and development goals for reporting staff
- Effective at resolving issues with members of staff to improve overall retention
- Identify and recruit new talent as necessary
- Participate in new business proposals and pitch meetings
- 6+ years of experience in an agency or corporate setting. Experience with a fashion/watches/accessories focus is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism or related degree is required
- Proved ability to set and shift priorities according to client and agency demand – flexibility on assignments and scope of work
- Skilled communicator with a deep foundation of experience in building and maintaining editor relationships
- Entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to work as a part of a team in the development of programs and presentations
- Results oriented approach and commitment to client service
- Willingness to take ownership, attention to detail and a demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and high-profile clients.
To apply please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paul Wilmot Communications was established in 1997 in New York City. Over the course of the last 20 years, the agency has produced a significant public relations track record drawing from the highest profile fashion houses, prestige beauty brands, global consumer brands, retailers, and luxury lifestyle clientele. By cross-promoting within our divisions, PWC offers our clients access to new markets, thought leadership and increased visibility.