Reich Furs is a fourth generation luxury company operating in NYC. We use the highest quality materials to design, produce and sell top tier outerwear on the market. Partnering and licensing with the highest luxury and contemporary brands in the industry, we aim to blend luxury with an emphasis on client relations creating a curated experience for all our clients.
We are looking for a self-starter who has the ability to thrive in a team environment to join our sales and merchandising team. We are seeking candidates with a great attitude, who are highly organized with the ability to multi task in a quick paced environment. New members have the opportunity to grow within our company to what suits your strengths if you show you are able and committed.
The Sales & Merchandising coordinator is an integral part of supporting our sales team, allowing them to move quickly & efficiently. This is an entry level position with 1-2 years of experience in a similar position preferred but not required. We encourage everyone to apply if you feel this is a good fit!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Handling all memo & logistics paperwork for press requests, store requests, production shipments, special orders, trunk shows & events etc.
- Sample tracking of all in house collections to ensure on time & proper movement to fashion and selling events
- Manage company calendar and run weekly meetings with the team to ensure all is organized and executed
- Handle all inventory requests from stores, transfer or merchandise as needed in real time
- Weekly remerchandising of stores and flow of new merchandise based on weekly sales
- Attend photo shoots for all major brands and assist in styling as needed
- Arrange all fashion show and materials for market selling, market week as needed
- Manage and arrange in-house showroom for selling and client appointments
- Quality control merchandise before shipping
- Manage showroom appointments for alterations with our team and execute
- Manage all store alterations done in house
- Manage website requests and appointments
- Assist in sample sale selling & support as needed
- pulling merchandise & all RTV
- physical ticketing of goods
- QuickBooks data entry as needed for all sales orders across all brands
- Minor account management, this will grow with the position
- Organize market appointments and support the sales team at appointments as needed
- Hire & manage sales interns
Resumes should be emailed to Samantha@erfur.com