The Fashion Intern position is a support role to RK PR’s communications team. Interns will have opportunity to see how the fashion communications world functions. For credit internship position with a minimum of 20hrs/week for no less that 3 months. Stipend will be considered, in lieu of credit, for the right candidate.
The Ideal Candidate
Intern will learn the process of executing a client campaign and work with seasonal product from a diverse group of clients including retailers as well as designers in the accessories, ready-to-wear and contemporary categories.
- Support publicists with daily activities, reports and events
- Sample trafficking to magazines, stylists and clients
- Seeking and compiling print, digital and social media coverage
- Collection and showroom maintenance
- Preparation for events
- Assisting with new media and influencer research
- Assisting with media list compilation for targeted initiatives
- Competitive analysis research
- Sit-in on outreach brainstorms and strategy development
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Fashion Internship.
RK PR is a young, dynamic and creative communications agency based in New York. Rooted in public relations, we are in the business of driving influence and awareness with our fashion, design, retail and lifestyle clients. Founded in 2014, RK PR takes a 360 approach to communications, devising creative strategies that integrate digital, experiential and social to make each campaign distinctive. Our clients come to us for a forward approach to communications while integrating tactics that address the individual needs of their businesses and our industry relationships flock to us because they know they’ll always find something new, interesting and cool. RK PR clients include RHODE, Mr. Larkin, LF Markey, IMAGO-A, LIANA, Wolf Circus and many more.
For more info, please visit www.rk-pr.com.