Founded in NYC in 2017, Second Sight was born from a desire to connect with women through clothing. We view clothing as an avenue of expression for women and strive for each piece to amplify a woman’s vision of herself.
Each edition features five pieces created from a signature fabric in diverse silhouettes. Editions are released in limited quantities, on a monthly basis, with three editions available at a time
Most importantly, our editions evolve and adapt to the Second Sight community’s feedback; because womanhood isn’t one size fits all.
Based in Chinatown, our design studio is looking for an enthusiastic Office and Operations Intern.
Our ideal candidate would have the following:
- Be able to commit to 3 days a week
- Knowledge of social media networks and mailchimp
- Strong writing skills
- Proficient in Adobe CS Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- An interest in digital marketing, logistics and business planning.
- Experience with better contemporary or designer level brands are a plus, but not necessary.
- Assist in general upkeep of our Chinatown design studio for ready-to-wear brand Second Sight
- Assist in managing e-commerce + associated marketing initiatives
- Assist in e-commerce customer service and returns
- Assist in creating content and upkeep of social media platforms, press pages and e-commerce backend
- Assist in all shipments and logistics
- Keeping office stocked with office/cleaning supplies
- Scheduling messengers
- Assisting the design team with errands in MidTown
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com