Stacy McLaughlin Communications is a boutique public relations firm specializing in luxury lifestyle and design with well-known and respected clients in interior design, art, antiques and jewelry as well as representing high-end product, design and art galleries, commercial real estate, and specialty retail. With nearly 20 years of experience, we are a small band of highly motivated self-starters who are extremely organized and detail oriented. This has been a key to our continued success. We are passionate about the field of public relations and are currently seeking an Account Executive with 3 to 4 years of experience to add to our growing team! We are looking for someone who would be a point person for account work and proactive and strategic in media relations for clients. In additional, our ideal candidate is a creative thinker that loves media and eagerly embraces great stories about design, jewelry, and style trends.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
- Must be able to skillfully prioritize a diverse workload of ongoing account management and reporting including internal status reports and monthly measurement/status reports
- Solid relationships with various media outlets in the design and luxury markets suitable for our client coverage
- Daily media outreach to style, design, luxury, art and antique press
- Social media digital marketing strategy
- Adept at building client confidence and nurturing relationships
- Team-player who is able to manage and motivate team members
- Create targeted client media and contact lists as needed
- Participate in internal marketing and strategy meetings
- Attend client meetings/conference calls
- Contribute ideas at weekly media outreach meetings
- Take charge of event logistics as needed from party planning to running of event day activities
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Amy@smcpr.nyc, subject line Account Executive.