Michael Philouze is looking for a bright and hard-working member to join his team for the summer season in New York City. The candidates responsibilities will include working along and assisting with Michael's freelance work with clients such as Saks Fifth Avenue & International Editions of Vogue (China, Arabia, Australia, India, etc.). Additionally, as he is also the Menswear Editor of Vogue, the candidate responsibilities will also include working alongside the menswear team.
This will be a well-rounded internship for someone who is interested in styling & market editing within commercial & editorial jobs. Daily tasks will include, but not be limited to the below:
- Handle sample trafficking in and out of the fashion closet
- Compile moodboards, lookbooks, and trend reports
- Support sample requests and market outreaches
- Assist with fittings and on-set during shoots
- Organize schedules and all administrative tasks
It would be a 3-month minimum commitment, but we recommend a full season for the complete experience. Prior experience in styling, editorial, and PR are preferred. Please send CVs and a cover letter to Samantha Chau at firstname.lastname@example.org.