Why Work for Us?
Mission: To Reimagine the global fashion business by creating the world’s most innovative and admired fashion company.
Since its founding in 2010, TechStyle (formerly JustFab Inc.) has become one of the fastest growing e- commerce companies in history. Together, TechStyle’s five portfolio brands, JustFab, ShoeDazzle, Fabletics, FL2 and FabKids provide over 4 million VIP members with on-trend fashion at an exceptional value.
We attribute our success to a culture of innovation that spans across our six offices in Los Angeles, Louisville, San Francisco, London, Barcelona and Berlin. Our workforce is committed to bringing new levels of execution and passion to design, marketing, manufacturing, supply chain, engineering, corporate culture and customer service.
If you’re passionate about reimagining an industry and are looking for a place to innovate, be challenged and architect your career, explore available opportunities a on our jobs page. At TechStyle we believe in helping our employees define and reach their career goals. Our unprecedented growth allows us to offer motivated and passionate employees the opportunity to learn, grow and create career building experiences that mutually benefit our customers, our business and our employees.
What You Will Learn:
- Research skills with various types of influencers and social media platforms
- Competitive research and reporting
- Influencer Marketing tools
- Event planning and Celebrity gifting
- Product seeding that can be used across other Communication fields
- How to track and clip press placements (editorial, online, influencer)
- How to think critically about business objectives as related to editorial calendars and press opportunities
- Sample coordination for top brand collaborations
- Pitching efforts and Influencer project you will own and execute
What We Require:
- Internship must be enrolled for school credit
- Must be able to work a minimum of 12 hours per week
- Reliable form of transportation
This is an academic, unpaid internship. You will be expected to work around 12-18 hours a week. The internship will be over a three month term beginning in May 2019.
To Apply: Please send your resume to Brianna Islas at BIslas@techstyle.com.