VIANEL New York is a luxury leather goods brand established in September 2013 in downtown New York City. VIANEL products are manufactured using the highest quality of skins from the world’s top purveyors, providing a superior product with unparalleled craftsmanship.
• Full-time, entry-level position
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Proven operations and office management experience
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ordering, organizing and maintaining office supplies
- Manage and track inventory
- Manage customer, production, and general shipments (order fulfillment)
- Customer service:
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Assist with showroom visits
- Manage incoming calls
Candidates should send a resume and cover letter to Andrew@vianelstudios.com. Please write Operations Manager in the subject line.