Armarium is the first platform to introduce global luxury brands to the sharing economy. Armarium offers the best edit of high fashion to rent and the highest calibre of stylists to hire via a website and mobile app, a NYC Fifth Avenue showroom and various international pop ups in jet set locales.
The omni channel platform creates a one of a kind client experience with the most coveted designer fashion selection from brands such as Alexandre Vauthier, Christopher Kane, Rochas and Missoni to exclusively rent. Proprietary content, generated by our elite team of stylists on the Style Brigade, styling technology- dubbed the ARMIBOT- and exclusive retail partnerships with Browns, The Webster, Le Bon Marche etc further allow for a unique styling experience.
We are seeking highly motivated, entrepreneurial-minded individuals to further grow our team during a highly exciting growth period.
Armarium is seeking a Stylist for our NYC showroom and we are open to full time or part time.
- Onboard new clients to the Armarium showroom to be styled.
- Actively prospect new clients to introduce to Armarium
- Meet or exceed team and personal sales goals monthly.
- Must be able to clientele and manage day to day tasks resulting in revenue.
- Style clients during appointments to make sure they are dressed for their up coming events, and all details are captured including measurements, tastes and preferences, to enable us to service her from afar moving forward.
- Capture all email addresses to report back to the Armarium Marketing team
- Maintain showroom presentation and merchandising standards; making sure inventory is in pristine condition
- Send an end of day report including details on client conversion, inventory feedback, etc·
- Act as a constant brand representative of our luxury service and values
- Focus on consistently meeting and exceeding individual sales goals
- 1-5 years of retail sales experience or styling a must, preferably in a luxury environment
- Ability to learn quickly and multi-task between appointments
- Confident communicator about current trends, designers, and fit while being knowledgeable about our inventory
- Entrepreneurial spirit and appreciates working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excel, Salesforce and Photoshop skills a plus
Required to work on Saturdays.
$15 per hour 5% commission
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com.