We are a venture capital-backed startup that launched in July 2018, and we are currently growing our team. Choosy is an on-demand social shopping platform where users influence every collection to match their favorite style inspirations. Through social tagging and our Choosy Nation (highly engaged community of fans and followers), Choosy identifies and manufactures trend-driven fashion delivered to shoppers in as little as two weeks. It’s the modern-day equivalent of the ultimate window-shopping experience, creating a new generation of social commerce. All looks are designed and produced in-house, so women can get today’s most covetable looks without the ticket price of labels. You see it, you like it, we make it.
Learn more at https://www.getchoosy.com.
New York City headquarters
- Be the face of Choosy for all office visitors and callers
- Liaise with our office management company for maintenance and improvements
- Plan and execute events in support of company culture and morale
- Be a steward of the company culture and have a dedicated budget to continually improve Choosy as an amazing place to work!
- Oversee the onboarding experience to ensure that every new hire has an amazing first-time experience with Choosy
- Provide administrative support to the management team as needed, including calendaring and scheduling management, and travel arrangements
- Manage day-to-day office activities such as booking conference rooms and stockpiling our famous snack cabinets
- Manage Friday team lunch catering, birthday celebrations, and team outings
- 4-6 years of prior experience as an office manager and/or executive assistant
- Prior experience at a startup/in the technology industry preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or a related field
- Exceptionally strong people skills – friendly and a good listener
- Strong verbal and written communicator; excellent grasp of the English language
- Team player who can effectively work with a variety of teams and different kinds of people
- Self-starter who can work independently with limited direction
- Excited to be a part of a growing, dynamic startup
- Experience with G-Suite (calendar, docs, sheets, etc) and Microsoft Office
- Authorized to work in the USA
What We Offer
- Salary: Competitive with market depending on experience
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid vacation
Please apply online on our website!