Danielle Nicole reflects a sense of casual and relaxed chic, focused on fusing both form and function for the modern woman. The brand represents a fresh twist on classic styling and incorporates detailed custom hardware and exclusive materials from all around the world.
Since its launch in 2006, Danielle Nicole has become a favorite of fashion editors, tastemakers and celebrities — including Oprah, Rihanna, Alessandra Ambrosio and Kate Hudson, and has been featured on Vogue.com, Women's Wear Daily, Glamour, InStyle, Elle and dozens more of Fashion's most elite publications.
The brand is currently sold in major retailers and specialty boutiques all over the world.
We are an established fashion accessory company based in mid-town Manhattan seeks experienced associate level designer for the company’s pop culture licensed handbag division.
Key licenses are:
- Harry Potter
- Game of Thrones
- Creative designer with strong graphic design skills
- Ability to execute a project from start to finish
- Prepare CAD presentations, print development, and detailed specifications
- Responsible for specific accounts in which you will design to target that specific customer while keeping true to our aesthetic.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines without compromising design aesthetic
- Creative, whimsical, and fashion forward designs
- Strong graphic design skills.
- Experience using Illustrator and Photoshop
- Ability to prepare detailed tech packs
- Strong organization skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Highly motivated
- 2-3 years’ experience
The work environmental characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Extremely fast paced
Family and peer values are very high
Bright well-lit open office environment in A+ building
The company offers generous benefits including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts (FSAs), 401K, transit, Aflac additional insurance, long term disability, life insurance, pet care insurance, and entertainment discounts.
Please submit your portfolio with your resume to email@example.com for consideration.