Dobbin St is looking for a social media / digital marketing intern to start immediately in our beautiful event space in Brooklyn.
We are seeking candidates with a creative background, strong work ethic, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Assist in updating Dobbin St social media accounts daily: Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest
- Assist in conceptualizing stories and Instagram posts
- Creating and on-brand copy
- Developing social media strategy and content building
- Conduct market research, attend events and parties
- Assist in website up keep
- Creative eye with strong project management and time management skills
- Knowledge of event planning is a plus
- Excellent communication, writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Excited about event planning, social, corporate and cultural eventsHighly self-motivated
- Previous internship in fashion, entertainment, advertising, photography, film or post-production a plus
Please send all resumes to Kevi@dobbinst.com with title subject: social media / digital marketing intern
About Dobbin St
Dobbin St is a tailored event space centrally located in Williamsburg, steps away from picturesque McCarren park. A transformed Brooklyn factory that exudes a minimalist and luxury feel, boasting stunning Manhattan skyline views and vaulted 22 foot ceilings.
Specializing in weddings, corporate and social events Dobbin St is a unique event space and production company who has partnered with the best in NYC to design, organize, and produce beautiful events from start to finish. Some of our past clients include; Budwiser, New York Times, Ted Talks, Mix Mag, Chanel, Discovery Channel, Adidas, The Knot and many more.