EDITE showroom is a boutique fashion agency specializing in public relations and wholesale, and representing an eclectic mix of cutting-edge luxury and contemporary designers with ready-to-wear and accessory collections.
- Possess a professional, knowledgeable, positive and energetic attitude
- Uses strong consultative sales skills and interpersonal skills (both oral and written), attention to detail, strong follow-up skills and motivation to hook the customer
- Demonstrated understanding and application of effective selling strategies and techniques
- Demonstrated success in growing sales or generating leads
- Provide valuable support to the sales executives to increase sales
- General support to sales team
- Scheduling / arranging meeting with buyers at our showroom
- Sales follow up with buyers and getting orders.
- Order follow up with existing customers
- Inputting/tracking wholesale orders
- Identifying opportunities for growing sales into new categories, stores, and markets by new store research and target list building.
- Generating monthly sales reports in partnership with the account executive
- Keeping showroom organized and neat.
- Assist/participate on market appointments (+Prior to the meeting: ensure all sales material are available (iPad) + all collections nicely merchandized)
- Sending samples out to buyer offices.
- Sample management
- Maintaining overall Showroom aesthetic
- Tradeshow preparation
- Update customer records in showroom exchange as required
- Organize sales presentations and ensure that all sales presentation materials are prepared prior to deadline
Education and Qualifications
- Preferably a Bachelor's degree in business, sales and marketing, or a related field.
- Entry Level but internship in a similar environment preferred
- Extensive knowledge of the fashion and apparel industry.
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Sales Assistant.