Fleur du Mal is seeking an E-commerce Coordinator to support the Creative and E-commerce Manager with the day-to-day running of the Fleur du Mal website. This role is at the heart of a growing business, which will require excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and an entrepreneurial spirit.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop skills in E-commerce and Marketing while working as part of a fast-paced and creative team. We work hard and we play hard.
- Uploading new seasonal products and ensuring all assets are ready to launch.
- Collaborating with the Production and Sales teams to ensure accurate information is delivered for product launches
- Developing eye-catching product description copy that not only communicates the technical specifications, but also reads in the cheeky and witty Fleur brand voice
- Maintain e-commerce imagery guidelines
- Maintaining accurate spreadsheets for monitoring and reporting the status of new inventory and creative content
- Managing merchandising to optimize sales while also maintaining a visually appealing browsing experience
- Setting up categories for promotions, seasonal, and trend-driven activities
- Auditing the website daily to quality control and resolve any issues
- Managing Fleur’s presence on third-party marketplace, Farfetch. This includes uploading new products, organizing photoshoots, and processing orders placed on Farfetch
- Assisting in coordinating campaign and ecommerce photoshoots
- Assisting the Creative and E-commerce Manager during model castings
- Contributing ideas and researching trends across digital landscapes from competitors and emerging brands with the goal of constantly elevating our website’s user experience
- Support the Creative and E-commerce Manager by creating and analyzing reports to provide insight behind the numbers and identifying opportunities
- Occasional ad-hoc support alongside the office coordinator and customer service team
- Previous experience with an E-commerce platform or in a startup environment is preferred
- Strong written and communication skills
- Exceptional time management and the ability to work in a fast-paced and open-office environment
- An excellent eye for detail
- Display creativity, enthusiasm and a strong work ethic
- A proactive problem solver. You know how to identify an issue and enjoy executing creative solutions
- Knowledge of the fashion industry and a passion for Fleur du Mal’s brand vision
- Basic Adobe Photoshop skills and Shopify experience is a huge plus
- Sense of humor. You know when to not take yourself too seriously
- You’re a ride or die. You’re here for a good time and long time
Questions from Fleur du Mal
- In 140 characters or less, tell us your manifesto or biography? Get creative.
- In a few sentences tell us what excites you most about this role and the Fleur du Mal brand.
- Include a few links to sites that you think are killing it by providing a high quality user experience and tell us what they’re doing right.
Please send your resumes and cover letters to email@example.com.