Hesperios is a high-end, Ready-to-Wear Collection for Women and Men, a biannual anthology of classic and contemporary art, literature, and travel, as well as shop /café located in NYC.
We are seeking a sales-oriented, goal-focused Sales Associate who can provide excellent customer service and build long-term relationships with clients. You will act as an ambassador for our brand to help educate and inspire others about our mission and values.
Our Associates not only greet and service our customers. They are relied upon to create an experience and generate sales through strong client relationships. This is a position offers eventual growth opportunities within the brand.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- This full-time position that will generate sales by providing exceptional customer service and assisting customers in exceeding their needs, demonstrating an excellent knowledge of the products and fashion.
- Customer facing sales support. Provide clients with appropriate product knowledge to assist with closing the sale
- Capture pertinent client data, communicate with customers with their inquiries and requests and shopping interests
- General upkeep of the store
- Ongoing organization in store, garden, basement inventory
- Daily use of Point of Sale (POS) system, process payments and refunds/exchanges
- Support with inventory management. Receiving and processing stock. sizing and merchandising on the floor, as well as overflow products
- Serving tea, coffee, and light fare in our café.
- Work on special projects and events as required (i.e. sales preparation, merchandising, stockroom and special events when necessary.)
- Opportunities for growth within the brand and custom projects
- We seek enthusiastic, sophisticated, professional, reliable, energetic, self-starters with at least 2 years plus experience working in a luxury service retail environment.
- Must attain Food Handler’s License while working with organization. This is an easy process and we will pay for all training costs.
- Deep knowledge of and a passion for luxury brands and quality. Genuine interest and drive to always do and make things “better”.
- A strong sales ability and an entrepreneurial spirit with great attention to detail and customer service. Previous experience in outside sales, luxury retail, styling, or public relations is desired but not essential
- Ability to master multiple technical devices and systems, intermediate computer skills
- Creative problem solving skills; someone who takes initiative and thinks progressively
- Holiday / Weekend Availability and Flexibility is Required.
- Takes direction and responds favorably to change
- Assumes ownership and accountability for projects
- Light lifting may be required
- Interest in literature, art and culture
- Eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.
All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Sales Associate.