TITLE: Associate, Sales Planning
REPORTS TO: Senior Manager, Sales Planning
LOCATED: NYC – Corporate Office
JOB OVERVIEW: The Associate, Sales Planning is responsible for supporting the Sale’s team on administrative and operational responsibilities on behalf of the International Cosmetics & Perfumes (ICP) brands – with a current focus on The House of Creed. The Associate will act as the primary liaison for the Sales Administration & Planning team and the Field Sales Team and select retailers. This position also manages collateral and some administrative responsibilities. The ideal candidate is naturally analytical, organized and has a strong business acumen. He/she should be able to prioritize under firm deadlines and build strong relationships. This person will also promote and maintain the intrinsic company culture that fosters the firm’s core values of: Transparency, Recognition, Accountability, and Communication.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Carefully review and approve daily orders received through EDI (Department Store, National Specialty, Collateral) partner with Sales Planners on any information needed prior to approving the orders.
- Coordinate with warehouse to prioritize shipping for all orders
- Maintain Bookings Report
- Send out stock status reports
- Manage weekly sales reporting (Stock and Sales, Launch Trackers)
- Work with operations team and review the inventory report to alert team of items that are high risk
- Actualize Net Ship by Sku vs Forecast and provide suggestions for adjustments in forecast based on Net Shipments by partnering with sales planners
- Manage the administrative role of the Net Ship Meetings; files, calendar invite
- Issue RTV’s to the field based on the needs of the business
- Liaison for specified accounts
- Ad Hoc reporting
- Owns the collateral budget and monitor spend for all channels of distributions
- Works directly with the Operations team on the processing and shipment of promotional inventory
- Attends bi-weekly 360 meetings to gain understanding of launch elements
- Support on seasonal and year forecasts to Operations based on promotional programming
- Review monthly excess reports to evaluate inventory.
- Carries out weekly, monthly on-going communication to sales team
- Manage field gratis program
- Owns reporting, and all communication for Corporate Events
- Bachelor’s Degree, and 1-2 years relevant work experience, preferably working in the luxury sector, beauty or fragrance industry
- Strong MS Office application skills, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and ability to convey complex information to a broad audience
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship building skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Possesses a positive attitude and resourceful approach to problem solving
- Desire to work in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment while being adaptable to change
- Comfortable working with a small team and willing to take on new challenges/opportunities as they arise
Compensation includes competitive salary, benefits, PTO schedule, professional development & more!
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Coordinator, Sales Administration.