JOB OVERVIEW: The Digital Marketing Associate Manager will be responsible for managing the execution of e-commerce marketing and CRM strategies to drive conversion and customer retention on behalf of the International Cosmetics & Perfumes (ICP) brands, specifically The House of Creed e-commerce site. The Associate Manager role requires working in close collaboration with internal teams as well as external partners to create and manage all digital content, drive revenue through email marketing as well as maintain the brand image across all digital channels.
The ideal candidate will be well versed in direct-to-consumer growth strategies and digital marketing trends. The right candidate should have a solid knowledge of e-commerce with a strong eye for details, a creative mind and flawless execution and organizational skills. This position will also be joining the digital team at an exciting time for the brand and have the chance to be part of the technical transition for The House of Creed’s e-commerce site. This role will also promote and maintain the intrinsic company culture that fosters the firm’s core values of: Transparency, Recognition, Accountability, and Communication.
- Create and maintain a rolling seasonal marketing calendar for CreedBoutique.com in collaboration with the Social Media and E-commerce teams, ensuring alignment across all digital channels.
- Manage the planning, development and execution of all CRM programs including targeted campaigns based on customer segmentation, and triggered campaigns based on cross-channel customer behavior.
- Assist with the execution of CreedBoutique.com’s site migration.
- Coordinate closely with the design, social, and product marketing teams as needed to successfully deploy campaigns.
- Manage e-commerce content including homepage banners, special events and new product launch campaigns.
- Brief copy-writing and creative teams for all digital assets creation to support promotional activities on CreedBoutique.com, special events, and launches.
- Partner with the IT team to drive the development of new enhancements and custom features on the site to improve the customer experience and marketing effectiveness.
- Perform on-going and thorough site testing for quality insurance on all devices.
- Develop and execute omni-channel email campaigns strategies to drive customer acquisition and retention including managing cadence, content and design, integrating best practices and A/B testing to improve customer engagement and ROI.
- Generate monthly email marketing analytical reports to monitor email strategies performance.
- Implement omni-channel marketing strategies and events at the Creed flagship stores.
- Assist with brand experience projects on an as-needed basis.
- Perform competitive analysis, industry research to stay informed of digital trends and emerging technologies.
- Collaborate with the Digital Marketing Analyst to develop relevant analytics reports measuring the digital programs performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, or related field, required
- 3-4 years’ experience in digital marketing
- Prestige Beauty, and/or Luxury brand experience preferred
- Prior experience managing an e-commerce platform (CMS), Mailchimp or any other ESPs, Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of Shopify+ is preferred, but not required
- Proven track record of executing digital communication strategies and tracking ROI analysis and A/B Testing
- Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to handle multiple responsibilities
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills with previous copy-writing experience a plus
- Strong aesthetic sense and attention to detail that translates into all marketing messages: copy and art, brand communication
- Proficient in MS Office applications: Excel, PowerPoint, and Word, Photoshop a plus
- Positive attitude and demonstrates a high level of accountability and collaboration
- Passion for all things digital, appetite to learn new skills and keep up with digital trends
- Desire to work in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment while being adaptable to change
- Willingness to work with a small team and take on new challenges as they arise
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Associate Manager, Digital Marketing.