Founded in 2014, Jacques Marie Mage (JMM) is a Los Angeles-based producer of limited-edition luxury goods that specialize in the micro-production of artisanal eyewear.
Drawing inspiration from across continents, cultures, and generations, JMM combines world-class craftsmanship with advanced production methods, embracing an array of rich materials, bold geometric shapes, and an exuberance of attitude to create impeccably crafted spectacles that elegantly infuse historical motifs with a modern sensibility.
Powerful, playful and meaningfully idiosyncratic, JMM’s high-functioning collectibles are ethically produced and philanthropically aligned, offering a rarefied ocular experience that embodies an uncompromising balance of form, function, and fairness.
Our growing team seeks an enthusiastic and motivated team player to develop the sales in the North East Territory of the United States (NY, NJ, New England). You are based in New York City.
As a Jacques Marie Mage sales ambassador, you are independent, fashionable and well organized. You must also understand trends.
Your responsibilities are to:
- Build sustainable and long-lasting relationships based in trust through open and interactive communication with our existing retail partners (optical boutiques and fashion stores)
- Meet sales target
- Provide excellent customer service
- Provide strong support to our optical and fashion partners (training, merchandising, pop-up)
- Interface between our partners and our office
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1-3 years of experience in luxury goods or optical field with proven results
- Ability to travel extensively in your territory, up to 165 days per year
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills
- Stellar sense of style
We offer a generous package for this position (salary based, bonus, expenses)
Please submit your cover letter, resume and portfolio to email@example.com