Founded in 2014 by Jerome Jacques Marie Mage, Jacques Marie Mage is a Los Angeles-based producer of limited-edition designer goods that specialize in the micro-production of luxury eyewear for a clientele of discerning tastes. We offer our two signature collections, the Circa and Vanguard collection.
With each new collection, JMM embraces a unique palette of precious materials, rich colors, and striking geometric forms, all of which cleverly reference and beautifully reconfigure the striking individuals, artistic movements and world events of previous centuries. All JMM eyewear is ethically sourced and produced with the utmost respect for the environment and the wellbeing of industry partners.
Our growing team is hiring an enthusiastic and motivated team player to provide a stellar customer service experience to our european clients.
Your responsibilities are – but not limited to:
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication with our international clients
- Communicate with our customers and agents via email, phone, skype
- Coordinate and follow-up up order fulfillment and deliveries
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to constantly improve satisfaction
- Manage communications between international clients, agents and office
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1-3 years of customer service in luxury field is preferred
- Problem solver, enthusiastic and benevolent
- Detail- oriented & highly organized
- Competent with Office Suite and QB
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and presentation skills required
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment
- Work day starts at 6am
- You speak French or Italian
This is a full-time position.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.