JECT is looking for interns to join the team in New York, immediately. They are seeking driven and diligent team members to work on projects varying in scale and scope, as well as day-to-day tasks.
JECT is looking for a creative intern to join the team in New York, immediately. This role will provide a great deal of hands on experience and empowerment to manage projects from conceptualization to execution. Candidates should have a strong work ethic, organization and attention to detail.
Primary responsibilities include editorial and educational content creation, brand and product photography, as well as assisting in day-to-day tasks as needed.
- Brand and product photography
- Concept, shoot and deliver content across channels
- Light web design
- Ideate new content strands
- Assist in managing e-commerce and associated marketing initiatives
- Day to day tasks as needed
- Creative eye with strong project management and time management skills
- Knowledge of the Squarespace platform
- Excited about challenges and highly self-motivated to work across multiple job functions in a fast-paced environment
- Previous internship in advertising, photography, film or post-production a plus
- References available
JECT is looking for a medically-focused intern to join the team in New York, immediately. This role will provide a great deal of hands on experience with clients and services. Candidates should have a strong work ethic, organization and attention to detail.
- Assisting medical providers
- Assisting in retail operations, as needed
- Pre-med student or experience in medical industry
- Excited about challenges and highly self-motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
- References available
To Apply: Please send resume and brief introduction including availability to email@example.com, subject line Intern Application
JECT is a new kind of beauty company. One that celebrates and champions beauty as you define it. We believe injectables shouldn't be shameful. After all, if it makes you feel good, it should be celebrated!
Our mission is to revolutionize the medical aesthetics industry, making these services accessible and mainstream.
That means no more stuffy doctors’ offices where the same guy who checks your moles once a year is also injecting your lips with filler. No offence to that guy (we have deep respect for his profession) but we aim to do things a little differently. Our unique combination of effective services and products, educational focus, and accessibility is meant to instill confidence and empowerment.
At JECT we believe a little preventive maintenance goes a long way. We won’t try to talk you into getting services you don't need (and we don't want you to look overdone). At the end of the day, we’re in the business of self-esteem––empowering women and men to feel their best, however they define it.