Jennifer Fisher is looking for a Production Intern to thrive in our fast-paced and dynamic department. The role requires strong communication and organizational skills, along with a general interest of the jewelry industry.
- Assist in the quality control of all fashion jewelry styles
- Inspect and organize assigned material to identify quality and non-quality goods
- Prepare and maintain packaging materials for multiple retail channels
- Willing to lend a hand across all job functions
- Ability to multi-task, self-motivate, and maintain a “can-do” attitude in high pressure situations
- Exceptional time management skills
To apply please send your resume to email@example.com.