Kala is reinventing intimate apparel and undergarments and looking for an Operations Manager and Executive Assistant to Founder/CEO to join our team.
This is a dynamic, hands-on role in an early stage startup, you should be a Jack/Jill-of-all-trades and be ready to work on various operational and administrative tasks.
Who you are
- Have 2+ years of experience managing a start-up office, including bill pay, maintaining cleanliness, etc.
- Have 2+ years of experience as an executive assistant to C-level or Founder
- Have 1+ years experience with bookkeeping
- Organization is second nature to you
- You work well in a team environment
- You enjoy event planning
- Ready to take initiative and offer assistance when needed
What you'll do
- Day-to-day office management (paying rent/incoming invoices, keeping kitchen stocked, scheduling cleanings, etc.)
- Manage company calendar
- Plan and coordinate company-related events, including monthly team events, with minimal oversight
- Assist with new employee and intern recruiting and on boarding
- Make sure all orders are packaged correctly and go out in a timely manner
- Coordinate messenger pick ups and deliveries for various departments
- Manager work and personal calendar of Founder/CEO
- Manage travel bookings
- Assist Founder in all aspects of company operations, such as payroll and benefits management, human resources, customer service, marketing, etc.
- Work on special projects with other departments when requested
- Reply to customer service inquiries when necessary
- Generous Compensation Package with Salary and Equity
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k Benefits
Salary Range: $35,00- $45,00
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Operations Manager.