- Collaborate with Social Media Community Manager and VP of Content & Brand to uphold and elevate KonMari’s visual standard on Instagram and other platforms
- Source and edit images for Instagram but also website, blog, brand marketing collateral, etc.
- Storyboard and design fun and engaging social content – must be proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud, know how to make GIFs, etc.
- Maintain keen awareness of trends in the visual space, identifying and pitching opportunities for KonMari to innovate its visual storytelling
- Bachelor's degree or student in Graphic Design, Photography or equivalent technical creative field preferred
- Photo editing skills and Adobe Creative Cloud proficiency
- Strong visual eye and creative taste level
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Social media experience strongly preferred
- Photography skills an added bonus
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently
- Experience in the home, design or fashion space a plus
- Industrious with a "no task is too small" attitude
- Report to Los Angeles, CA headquarters 1-2 days a week
- 20-30 hours a week
- Available on occasional weekends
- Hourly pay or school credit
KonMari Media, Inc. was founded by Marie Kondo, tidying expert and bestselling author, in 2016. Our goal is to help more people tidy their spaces by choosing joy, and we are committed to developing the simplest and most effective tools to help you get there.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Visual Design Assistant” in the subject line.