MODE PR seeks a motivated Digital Marketing Manager to join our team. We are looking for a motivated, organized, detail oriented self-starter with excellent communication skills (oral and written) to come on as an Digital Marketing Manager at MODE PUBLIC RELATIONS. Applicants must have current relationships with various media outlets, a positive attitude, dedication, a successful track record of meeting deadlines, work well under pressure, interacting directly with clients, and handling confidential information.
The key role off the Digital Marketing Manager is keeping abreast of developments to make the most of emerging technologies. The need to learn new things and implement innovative media campaigns is ongoing.
The ideal candidate must be a go-getter, willing to lend a hand across job functions without being asked or prompted.
Working alongside our clients located all over the world, this position will be responsible for digital performance optimization and analysis. Your goal is to drive more traffic to our client's social media pages and website and work towards conversion optimization. You’re continually tracking and evaluating performance and behavior to ensure what we’re building is delivering against our set tactics and targets.
- Observe the global strategy for our AdWord channels
- Paid search: Google and Bing
- Display: Google Display Network, Facebook
- Managing and building the North American affiliate program
- Optimization and analysis of key performance channels
- Generating ideas to improve performance on all digital channels
- Day-to-day liaison with clients delivering strategy, implementation, and ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget against defined KPIs/ROIs.
- Monitor trends and experiment with evolving forms of digital advertising and distribution.
- Ownership of paid marketing spend and budgeting across channels.
- Reporting weekly/monthly/quarterly on your acquisition efforts.
- Identify opportunities for audience development and growth.
- 2-3 years experience in digital marketing with a strong focus on B2C. Note: Youth Culture, Fashion, Retail or Lifestyle editorial background is preferred.
- College Degree
- Outstanding knowledge and experience with AdWords (setting up and optimizing campaigns)
- Considerable experience with digital acquisition channels (Display, Paid Search, Retargeting, Affiliate (Linkshare is a plus), paid social channels, etc.) with proven results.
- Extensive understanding of Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Excel/Google Spreadsheets.
- Fluency in major social media networks.
- Able to plan, execute, and optimize digital strategies.
- Strong multi-tasking capabilities, and meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to negotiate, always achieving the best deals and results for the company
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com.