NATHAN & MOE is looking for a highly motivated individual for the role of Production Coodinator to work hand-in-hand with the designer/owner of the brand. This is a great opportunity for a self-starter to learn the daily functions of a busy jewelry brand, including development, production, trade shows, shipping, working with the showroom and inventory management. The right candidate is an extremely organized, detail oriented, resourceful thinker who is a self-starter, comfortable taking direction AND initiative.
- Oversee and manage all NYC production and assembly, ordering of raw materials and track overseas production orders/deliveries.
- Maintain constant communication with production and suppliers, including regular visits to suppliers in NYC jewelry district.
- Create and maintain style spec sheets for assembly.
- Check quality control before any orders ship.
- Price new styles with excel template, maintain seasonal template.
- Regular review of supply inventory
- Create/update line-sheets for seasonal collections and trunk show events.
- Responsible for all tagging/pricing of showroom collection.
- Support on social media for the brand, website support.
- Looking to grow with a company
- 1-3 years of experience in production or relevant work – internships included.
- Love of organizing! This job requires excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of jewelry is a plus but not required.
- Love of fashion/appreciation of jewelry and accessories.
- Strong ability to multitask and pay extremely close attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize.
- Resourceful and able to problem-solve independently.
- Strong verbal, written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Flexible to changing needs and tasks with short notice.
- Easygoing, positive attitude; reliable and punctual.