Parajumpers showroom is actively seeking an upbeat and outgoing qualified candidate with experience in a fashion showroom environment to join our team. Based in Chelsea, NYC we are a close team of brand builders for Italian outerwear collection Parajumpers.
Individual will be integral in aiding the growth of specialty and department store business across the USA. The right candidate will demonstrate a high degree of initiative, be results-driven and have an enthusiasm to develop within the team.
Duties would include national sales with current accounts, targeting new stores, running the showroom office and overseeing interns, merchandising collections, working with PR company, setting up and traveling to trade shows, in store product knowledge seminars, and servicing customer service calls.
Necessary Personal Characteristics:
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Creative and fashion forward
- Excellent collaboration and team skills
- Outgoing and enthusiastic
- Outstanding communication skills, written and oral
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining vigilant attention to details
- Excellent foresight and follow up skills
- Social Media savvy
- Basic office skills, Proficiency using Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Showroom Exchange.
Interested? Please send us your resume, a brief cover letter highlighting past work experience and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates must be based in NYC and eligible for work in the U.S
For more information visit www.parajumpers.it