Playa Beauty, a clean, prestige hair care line based in Venice, CA, seeks a part-time intern to support influencer, product, and marketing initiatives, as well as overall office operations. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, hyper-organized, obsessed with hair and ready to learn. A positive, “I-can-figure-this-out” attitude is a must.
This individual will assist with sample coordination, influencer gifting, copywriting for SEO articles, and spearheading research for new brand marketing initiatives. She/he will work closely with our marketing and product teams.
- Assist with influencer strategy, gifting, and analytics
- Coordinate samples and product development with operations team
- Create moodboards and concept sheets for social media content
- Assist in the creation of digital assets for advertising, PR, and social media projects
- Recognize and engage with key influencers on all social channels
- Assist with retail and brand events on an ad hoc basis
- Collaborate closely with social, paid media and PR agencies
- Participate in photo research and sourcing, and assist with organization of digital assets
- Have great taste and an on-brand sensibility
- Be creative, organized, detail-oriented and able to move fluidly between several projects
- A deep passion for beauty—and an eagerness to learn more!
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to prioritize and manage completing tasks and projects, and balance multiple calendars and deadlines.
- Must be available at 3 days per week
- Must be located in Los Angeles
- Compensation: $12/hr
Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org: a brief note of introduction, a PDF of your resume, a description of your two favorite beauty products and why you love them