Sarah Flint is looking for an enthusiastic, highly organized candidate to join our growing team as an Executive Assistant and Office Manager. This position requires meticulous attention to detail, problem solving abilities, and self-management. You will support the CEO and be responsible for maintaining her schedule, booking travel, and daily administrative tasks. You will also be responsible for the day-to-day operations of all office services. You will act as a point of contact for Sarah Flint employees, the first team member to greet our guests, and the liaison for our office vendors. You will ensure that the Sarah Flint brand is well represented through all of your interactions, both internally and externally.
- Manage calendar and schedule for the CEO
- Booking domestic and international travel, creating itineraries for each trip and making sure that the appropriate parties are briefed on the schedule
- Ensure that the CEO has all tasks checked off - from emails being answered to Glamsquads being booked
- Various administrative and personal tasks for the CEO on an as-needed basis
- Work closely with Head of Operations to ensure that the office is always running smoothly
- Maintain aesthetics and organization of office, including showroom maintenance, meeting rooms, supply closet, pantry, and reception area. All rooms should elicit Oohs and Aahs when entered.
- Assist in the onboarding of new employees (i.e. order computers, set up various accounts, set up new desks, etc.)
- Maintain vendor relationships for all office related equipment and supplies, and ensure all supplies are fully stocked (i.e. printer, phone service, internet service, cleaning service, kitchen pantry, etc.)
- Minimum 2 years EA or administrative experience
- An incredible ability to multi-task, and strong time management skills
- Detail oriented to a fault - triple checks everything and never lets a question go unanswered. People are always in awe of your to-do list!
- The ability to foresee the needs of the CEO, so you are always two steps ahead
- Common sense and a can-do attitude, no task is too small
- A whiz at MS Office, Google Suite, and the ability to quickly learn new systems
- You're a people chameleon, you are able to adapt to any situation, connect and communicate clearly with everyone from our daily FedEx delivery person to a high-powered CEO
- Must love chocolate chip cookies
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with resume and cover letter