Tanya Taylor is looking for an eCommerce Intern to assist with the digital and eCommerce experience of the brand’s website. The eCommerce Intern position is a dynamic and wide-ranging role – reporting to the eCommerce manager and assisting with all facets of eCommerce - merchandising, photoshoots, liaising with third-parties and enhancing the customer experience across all touch-points.
- Assist with all site uploads including new products and marketing/creative assets
- Assist with product merchandising and markdowns on site
- Assist with sales and marketing reporting including sell through reports and Google Analytics traffic/sales reports
- Assist with customer service and private sales orders
- Assist with site development projects and roadmap, joining weekly calls with developers
- Assist with email marketing via uploading and linking emails in MailChimp, pulling e-mail marketing results and compiling reports
- Assist with paid media including joining weekly agency calls, trafficking assets, and pulling together reporting or recaps - Assist with affiliate marketing including weekly newsletters to publishers, uploading assets to platform, and pulling reporting
- Report to E-Commerce Manager but also work closely with Senior Director of Marketing, Marketing Associate, and Graphic Designer
We offer internships in return for school credit and also cover lunch and transportation.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Ideally available 5 days per week this summer (May-August timing) – must be available a minimum of 3 days per week
- Strong interest in fashion and e-commerce space
- Experience with Shopify, MailChimp, Facebook, Google, and/or affiliate marketing a plus
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line eCommerce Intern.