The Hive Showroom is a wholesale commercial platform importing and wholesaling international fashion RTW and accessories brands. The Hive is looking for a multi-faceted key role on a small and dynamic team
The Operation manager is in charge of the day-to-day overall showroom operations and is involved in aspects such as Importing, Shipping, either in house or outsourced. Further is the frontline individual for daily operation including vendor shipping, AR , liaison between the ERP or CRM. Weekly reporting to management includes AR AP, shipping schedules and performances, duty clearances in relation to order analysis and follow-up’s, soliciting of deadline for orders to vendor, ASN authorizations to ship, duty clearance, coordination with warehouse and invoicing and ship out of product. We are looking for a resourceful hand on individual that is attentive to the smallest details, lots of common sense and can work independently on the tasks on hand.
Must have worked prior in a fashion wholesale import company with these tasks:
- EDI, ASN, UPC
- department store rules
- basic accounting QuickBooks software
- to create invoices, RAs, chargebacks
- Monitor inventory
- AR AP
- Overall understanding of import and shipping
- Min 2 yrs work experience
- prior fashion administrative logistics is a plus
- Willing to get with pick and pack when necessary
- Strong Excel knowledge (pivot and V-locks), and use of FedEx-ups-DHL platforms
- Excellent spoken/written English.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, set goals, and prioritize tasks but mostly staying busy, focused and motivated
- Demonstrates high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with customers, peers and management
To Apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.