AGMES is a New York-based jewelry line focusing on clean lines and sculptural silhouettes. All pieces are handmade locally in New York from precious metals. We are dedicated to creating pieces that will become modern heirlooms and embody a sense of timelessness. The collection is currently sold at Barneys, Moda Operandi, Forty Five Ten, and other high end stores across the world.
We are seeking a driven, hardworking sales assistant to help with our growing business. Our ideal candidate is someone who is organized, a good communicator, ambitious, with an interest in fashion and/or jewelry.
- Managing sales orders and relationships with wholesale accounts
- Ongoing sales analysis and support – including reorder and swap recommendations for wholesale accounts
- Competitive brand and pricing analysis
- New account outreach
- Local store visits to maintain visual merchandising and conduct store trainings
- Managing and maintaining e-commerce site
- Direct to consumer selling – including trunkshows and store selling days
- Order fulfillment and quality control
- Sample management
- Creating a long term marketing calendar
- Based in New York
- Proficient in Excel. Photoshop and InDesign experience is a plus!
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong industry and business acumen
- Strong sense of the fashion industry and marketplace
To apply please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org