CR Studio is looking for a New York-based Talent Agent to oversee talent management and studio development.
Job responsibilities include:
- Manage all CR Studio talents.
- Oversee all sales, outreach, and pitching for CR Studio talents.
- Work in tandem with Studio Director on all negotiations and contracts.
- Perform biweekly check-ins with talents and Studio Director to align on objectives and review all relevant updates and scheduled outreach.
- Schedule and attend meetings with CR Studio talent to establish client relationships in-person.
- Oversee and manage talent portfolios on CR Studio website and CR Studio iPad, ensuring all portfolios are kept up-to-date upon asset release.
- Liaise with Digital Associate to share final assets and first insertion dates in a timely manner.
- Biannually meet with Company to propose and review upcoming talents for consideration to be signed to CR Studio.
- Oversee CR Studio Producer to ensure accounting is kept up-to-date on all ends; all files are maintained neatly on company server, all jobs receive signature from client, advances are sent prior to job commencement, and all talents’ travel/accommodation are prepared and communicated.
- Must have at least 2-4 years experience managing talent.
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Talent Agent.